Few important things that I have found out this past few days...
Sunday, we are leaving for a retreat up in Okuma for four days. Good thing.
The week after we come back from the retreat...Mid-terms! Not a good thing.
And then about a month later, we leave for South Korea for a missions trip.
I was expecting the mid-term to be sometime soon but not this soon.
And what surprises me even more is that we are already half way through this semester very soon. Crazy, crazy crazy! I have mixed feelings about this semester though...
It has been challenging and I believe it will stay the same. In a way, I am excited that the semester is almost half way through meaning that only another half to go till this semester is over, but probably towards the end I will be sad. I've been realizing alot how much I get frustrated over myself and feel like I've been having this battle within myself.
I sit in class not liking what I think. If I had a different attitude, how much more will He teach me? How I feel now...I really dont know. It's just mixture of everything...
Sunday, we are leaving for a retreat up in Okuma for four days. Good thing.
The week after we come back from the retreat...Mid-terms! Not a good thing.
And then about a month later, we leave for South Korea for a missions trip.
I was expecting the mid-term to be sometime soon but not this soon.
And what surprises me even more is that we are already half way through this semester very soon. Crazy, crazy crazy! I have mixed feelings about this semester though...
It has been challenging and I believe it will stay the same. In a way, I am excited that the semester is almost half way through meaning that only another half to go till this semester is over, but probably towards the end I will be sad. I've been realizing alot how much I get frustrated over myself and feel like I've been having this battle within myself.
I sit in class not liking what I think. If I had a different attitude, how much more will He teach me? How I feel now...I really dont know. It's just mixture of everything...

Comments
Love you girl.
kayo