We're back!

Yesterday, the CCBC students got back from a 3 day camp we helped out with the New Life Academy. For some reason, I was being really lazy to take my camera out so I didn't take much pictures...so I ended up with a very few picture that didn't turn out good. So for pictures and more information, go see e3missions.com

The retreat was good. We kept busy with doing games with the kids, worship, and the word.
Our goal with games was to get the kids tired by the end of the day so they will go to bed right away, but I think us leaders were alot more tired than the kids...

To add a little to the place we were, Nakijin, I thought I have never been to this place but once we arrived there...it happened to be the place I came 13 years ago for camp, which I had my worst camp experience and ever since I never wanted to come back to this place. So to start off the camp, I wasn't too excited but I am glad that this time I came back with memories alot better and something that I wouldn't mind thinking back ^-^
though, I still wish not to go back to that place again.

Comments

Popular Posts