"Life in Ministry"


CCBC Okinawa is not only about learning about God's word in school, but I believe it is a place of "life in ministry." Looking into this semester, I often wonder why we as students are here. I know the number one purpose is to learn about the Bible, but I believe there is something much more to it than just learning and using the spare time for simply pleasing yourself. We are here to serve...and to love the people. Sometimes it could be hard but that is when God can help us. He can give us the boldness to step out, He teaches us the perfect way to love. All we have to do is simply look to Him, seek Him for the strength we need.


When I was thinking about these things, God reminded me how I have wasted time fellowshipping and taking the opportunity to get to know the people while I was in Austria. How much more could He have done if I took a step out of my comfort zone? God probably had much more for me if I simply have asked Him for the boldness to go and speak to the people in the church of Austria.
So, don't take this time to just please yourself. Please God, for He will bless you even more.
Take the step...He has something awesome ready for you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AMEN SISTER!

LUV YA!

CHRISTINA (^ ^)
Natsuki said…
cup の message, so sweet!
通訳本当よかった☆ありがとう^^

Popular Posts