CCBC Fall '07
I just finished my 1st week of this semester, and I survived ^-^
Compared to last semester, I am taking more classes which means more homework. not too excited abut that. I think I will be alot busier, so I definitely have to be wise with my time.
There's about 8 students including myself, one intern, and few on staff. I already can tell it is going to be way different compared to last semester, but at the same time what semester will be the same. Excited to see what God has for us this semester. Please continue to pray for all the students that are here as we learn and grow in Him. here are some pictures.

and the two girls, Kayla (left) and Jayme (right)
Compared to last semester, I am taking more classes which means more homework. not too excited abut that. I think I will be alot busier, so I definitely have to be wise with my time.
There's about 8 students including myself, one intern, and few on staff. I already can tell it is going to be way different compared to last semester, but at the same time what semester will be the same. Excited to see what God has for us this semester. Please continue to pray for all the students that are here as we learn and grow in Him. here are some pictures.
the same old classroom..."Good morning Okinawa!" view
some of the students studying hard

Comments