Chocolate from Deutschland!
many of you might remember Gerson that was here last semester for CCBC from Germany sent me some chocolate. i hope that it wasn't because i kept asking him...but anyways danke Gerson!
if anyone want some, ask me and i may share...j/k...i will definitely share with anyone since i am not even allowed to eat sweets right now. but i already had a taste of it :)
and here's a picture of something i made few weeks ago.
soon it will be flying halfway across the world...
have a safe trip!

Comments
LOL.. I think it looks like a lot, but it was actually pretty reasonable considering the time here. I hope you get to enjoy your German chocolate. It looks oishi!! Yum! I am actually 1/2 German (Dad's side) His ancestors came from there. Anyway, it's been awsome here and I hope this isn't the last trip! :) God bless you!
Johanna-san