Seilah Kay Risso.

November 13, 2017 at 9:41 a.m., our very first child and daughter Seilah Kay Risso was born!!!
A week earlier than her due date of November 20th, the contraction that started Monday midnight caught both me and Kevin by surprise. Honestly I thought I was just starting have practice contractions, as I have been asked if I was having any. But by the time 3a.m. came around, I was having contractions in between 5-10minutes and getting stronger by the hour.

I called the hospital at 5:30 a.m. asking what I should do, and they told me to come. I got to the hospital at 6:30 a.m., and from there everything picked up the pace. The nurse told me that I won't be having the baby till late afternoon or tonight, but as the pain was getting stronger, I did not want to wait till even noon and said I am going to have this baby before lunch time comes around...lol

And about an hour later, to everyone's surprise, here she was in our arms!

The last walk we took together just 18hours before she was born.
So glad we did this and also took a picture of my baby bump for the one last time.

 Here she is :)

 Our adorable daughter, and daddy super excited to be able to hold her again after I gave birth.
Giving her a bath is daddy's job and he loves it :)

 Oh how precious and adorable is your cute little face Seilah.
 So blessed. My two favorite people. Spending our day off with family cuddles in the morning.
 First thanksgiving day as a family of three.
Thank you Jesus for this wonderful blessing.

Comments

Popular Posts