Babymoon in Miyako.

 Our one last trip of being just the two of us! We took a 3days trip to the beautiful Miyako Island, which I call as my baby moon. This was my 2nd trip to just travel, just to spend time together away from our usual life, just like what you do on a honeymoon.
We didn't really have any plans on where to go and what to do..as usual..so we just drove around the island looking for places to see and enjoy. The B&B we stay at was one of the nicest places we have stayed at, and the most hospitable host who helped us a lot with our activity planning. It it wasn't for them, our little travel could have been much harder.

Our first day there, we went to Maehama Beach, a beautiful calm ocean which we came back to swim during sunset time later this day.
 Than we crossed the bridge to the other side of the beach and enjoyed the view from there as we were getting ready to check-in to our B&B.
 Us and my huge baby bump.

'
During our trip, we also enjoyed lots of mango smoothies and desserts.
Went snorkeling in crystal clear water, though I couldn't swim too long or far being pregnant...lol
But my sweet husband was there watching over me and holding me if I wanted to just rest in the water. The fun part of being pregnant with no kids to hold yet :p
 Utopia Farm & Maehama Beach.

 The relaxing bathroom where I soaked myself in bath salt after swimming in the ocean.
 Beautiful, beautiful sunset along a long shoreline. 

 One of my most favorite part of the trip was this delicious breakfast at the B&B.
I had many good reviews about their breakfast, and I was totally blessed with this delicious meal and their friendship.

 And so ends our babymoon. 
Next event we are looking forward to is to our precious daughter being born into this world! 
Still can't believe we are going to become parents! Asking for lots of prayer for sure.

Comments

Popular Posts