End of 2015.
Today is the last day of 2015! The year flew by. I can still remember how my days went end of last year and can't believe it's already that time of the year again. This year was a lot different for me in how my days and months went by, especially the last half of the year. Stepping out more from my normal routines and exploring into different areas of ministry.
God has continually shown Himself gracious and faithful and full of surprises.
I am excited to see the new things He has in stored for us next year!
This Fall Semester, we had 4 graduates! We had a smaller semester, but it was a very blessed semester and we miss the students very much. Please pray for God to continue to lead them as they continue to step out in faith.
The end of the year was filled with different Christmas parties and hangouts and just enjoying this season celebrating the birth of Christ. I also practiced playing Christmas songs like never before!
God is good, and He helped me in being able to lead worship and blessed me with hearing the body of Christ helping me to worship the Lord with all that I have. Tonight, we will get together at the church for our annual New Year's game night and welcome in 2016!

Comments