First week done!
It has been a week since I came to Iwakuni. I feel like I have been here longer, but I am settling down here quite nicely. My week has been a good mixture of staying busy as well as having time to enjoy Iwakuni and relax.
Okinawa sent me out with a beautiful sunset. I haven't seen the sunset here yet.
The kids I watched last Friday. Friday is the busiest day for me. I spend most of the day with kids of various ages, closing the night with the youth group. I also went to an orphanage in Hiroshima last Saturday.
Sunday was a day filled with reminder of God's grace and blessings.
I live down this street, just not on the water side. A very peaceful area.
The kids I watched last Friday. Friday is the busiest day for me. I spend most of the day with kids of various ages, closing the night with the youth group. I also went to an orphanage in Hiroshima last Saturday.
Sunday was a day filled with reminder of God's grace and blessings.
I live down this street, just not on the water side. A very peaceful area.
Please keep the church in Iwakuni in your prayer as the pastor and the family will be away for the next month and just different ministry that goes around. We are also preparing to have our first Harvest Carnival at the end if the month.





Comments