Little trip to Iejima: Day 1!

Last week, I went to Iejima for a 3day trip with Megumi. Iejima is a small island off the north of Okinawa, which only takes a 30minutes boat ride to get there. It was my first time going there. 

Arriving on the island, Megumi's aunt met us at the port, and very kindly drove us to her house where I was able to meet her cousin as well and enjoy this home-made sweet potato chips called "puru puru" and kuzumochi.
 Afterwards the aunt drove us to where we were staying during the trip, and later on met up at a restaurant and had dinner together.

this is community space a the place I stayed. We made breakfast and dinner here and also played the guitar :)
 the laundry area. still under construction.

 Casa Viento

 they were having a light & shadow art exhibition there, so I decided to do my own.

 the stairs up to our room and our room is the farthest door in the back of the picture.


Comments

Popular Posts