森探し。

The other day I was asked for a forest picture of Okinawa to use as the new banner that hangs in the front of the sanctuary. But I don't have any pictures of a forest in Okinawa since there isn't really a one that you can just go to. So I took a quick drive to Yachimun no Sato, a pottery village that is right down from where I live. Not quite a forest but the best I can do for today.
The weather was a little cloudy today so not the best lighting. And it seems like Fall has come around to Okinawa too. No change in scenery, but the mornings and nights has gotten a lot cooler!
 


 Family with little kids. They were cute. Specially the one with the little girl on daddy's shoulder. 
They were singing a song together (^-^)
This little girl is in her little Okinawa dress. And here is a picture of my car.
 
 My dad told me that there was a cafe nearby with a little pond/walk path place.
He told me that it is in a surprising place, somewhere you would never guess that there would be a place like this so close.



Hibiscus and Joy.
  


Comments

Trevor Raichura said…
I think that cafe is owned by one of my former students from Okisho. They are a Christian family.

Popular Posts