A little guest.
First typhoon of this year came and past by us like there wasn't really a typhoon. This past week the girl's d-house had the youngest guest stay with her mom. This is little Sara, almost 2years old. They traveled all the way from California visiting a friend whom she use to go to Bible College with. I've also met her 5years ago on my last visit to the states, and she has also been a student in Siegen, and for those who has been in Germany she was roommates with Anja and Tanja, which I found out on trip to Turkey I went with in 2008. Pretty small world :)

Speaking of my last visit in the states, I bought a pair of sunglasses while I was there. My very first pair, only 5 bucks, but it broke the other day. So I rode my bike down to a recycle shop and bought this new pair for 100yen...these glasses are like mirror.
Look who's back!
Okinawa.

Comments