I have been wanting a new pair of glasses for about 6years now. I have been using the same glasses for over 10years, and they are still in good condition and my prescription hasn't changed too much. My glasses are fine, but my glasses case seem to be falling apart after 10years of opening and closing and the falling it did. Well, I have been on a search for good prices glasses that I like. While I was in Tokyo, I peaked into a store called "Zoff" and found a pair that I liked. I didn't decide to get it right than, but couple days later I was in Kichijyoji shopping with Anna and found the same store at the train station. So I decided to finally get a new pair of glasses. This one is a bit stronger than my older ones and they had to put astigmatic lens in so I am still getting used to it.
Comments