Almost half way through.

It's already March, or only March and Okinawa is already feeling like summer almost. Today's a beautiful day and half of the crew is up in Nago today. So me, Cotton, and Rie rode bikes and bought lunch and ate it at the park. I haven't posted any pictures from this semester, mainly because I haven't gone anywhere with them on Mondays. So here are some pictures, but in two weeks, they will all be moving up to Tokyo to the Tokyo campus to finish up the last half of the semester.

Studying hard from early morning.
Our 1st Korean girl student, Hae Young and her brother is here as well!

Chocolates I received from Toki for my birthday.
These are one of the best assorted chocolates I've ever had! Each chocolate that I've ate from this box has been so good :) Toki arigato!

Comments

Popular Posts