Tuesdays.

Tuesdays are interesting. In the morning after breakfast, I go to Calvary Okinawa to help with few things. I come back to the Bible College for lunch, and I have about 2hours to work on a little bit of stuff...which I usually don't get a whole lot done. At 3, I go in the kitchen to start preparing dinner. This is my 1st semester actually cooking dinner for a group of Bible College students! So I am trying to get used to it. By the time dinner is completely over, it's already 6 o'clock. If you know me, I am not much of a night studier. So by the time I actually have a good few hours of study time, I am in my relax mode, and it's hard to get myself to study...and so here I am. I have about one more hour if I really want to study a little bit, so I will try to be diligent and use my time wisely.

But here's some pictures to enjoy ;)

Sunset and cup of tea with a friend :)
Sydney bridge.
Blue Water Pizza (name of the restaurant)
I had a pizza called "Mumbai" It tasted pretty interesting...
Queen Victoria's Mall in Sydney.
Super expensive. I just went there to see the architecture and had a good piece of expensive cake.
I like benches a lot, and this one was perhaps the nicest one I saw in OZ,
but didn't sit on it because of all the spider webs...

Comments

Popular Posts