Semester ended.
Believe it or not semester is already over...and I haven't posted anything.
Our days were packed with events and different things, I can't really believe that the semester is already over.

Last week Monday was our semester banquet. I didn't take a lot of pictures though, but we went to a buffet at a hotel and had a good time of fellowship and food.
Our days were packed with events and different things, I can't really believe that the semester is already over.
Madi (on the left) was the first one to leave this semester. She had to leave 2weeks before due to visa situation.
And Zannie also left yesterday morning. Tomorrow morning, our 5th students leave and so on.
And Zannie also left yesterday morning. Tomorrow morning, our 5th students leave and so on.
Last week Monday was our semester banquet. I didn't take a lot of pictures though, but we went to a buffet at a hotel and had a good time of fellowship and food.
the girls.
boys minus Joel.

Comments