I'm alive!

I'm still alive, and my blog is still going! I haven't posted anything for almost a month, and this is the longest I have not posted. I've been busy with different stuff and so much has happened since my last post, and I don't have pictures for most of the things that went on.

So here is a short recap... beginning of the month, we were able to go to a conference that was held at Koza Baptist with a guest speaker from the states, and we had a big woman's conference few weeks ago which was a blessed time. We also had planned to go camping, but it got canceled because of heavy rain. The Korea Missions Team also left for their trip and they came back this week, and we also celebrated Thanksgiving at the church. It was a blessing as a lot of people showed up and enjoyed the fellowship. I also was able to go home last week and have dinner with my parents for the first time this year.

Things are pretty busy, but we only have two more weeks of this semester left. I can't believe how fast this year has gone by, but I am excited for what all God has prepared for us for this last month of the year. Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we are coming to an end, and the big holiday season is ahead.

a little book mark for Yuko :)
Taliya, all excited for Korea!
Korea team getting ready to leave.




Chala making some desserts for Thanksgiving!


































I am alive and doing well! Sorry for the lack of posts, but I can't promise a more frequent post like before for awhile. But please do keep checking for updates :)

Comments

Popular Posts