Mobile Uploads!
I don't usually take pictures on my phone because of the quality it has and because I don't have a way to transfer them on to my computer. But now that my little buddy GR isn't working too well sometimes I have no other camera than my phone to take picture sometimes. But here are some old photos from my phone...

Manda & Fukiko last fall semester on our way to intern prayer meeting in the morning.
Elyana at CCO with my Grandpa & Grndma potato heads.
early this year. me and Joel watching kids for woman's Bible study at CCO.
The little girl is Lydia, but she moved away this spring...
i-pad! not my mine, but graciously lent to me for kid's Sunday school. it was brand new that was given as a gift a day before.
God sure provided our littlest needs.
Taken 4years ago on my au phone up in Okuma.

Manda & Fukiko last fall semester on our way to intern prayer meeting in the morning.
Elyana at CCO with my Grandpa & Grndma potato heads.
early this year. me and Joel watching kids for woman's Bible study at CCO.The little girl is Lydia, but she moved away this spring...
Summer.
playing drop four up in Sendai. a good 'ole game that brings back childhood memories.
I usually win, but he beat me this time...
playing drop four up in Sendai. a good 'ole game that brings back childhood memories.
I usually win, but he beat me this time...
i-pad! not my mine, but graciously lent to me for kid's Sunday school. it was brand new that was given as a gift a day before.God sure provided our littlest needs.





Comments