Fall Semester begins &...

Today we began our first day of the semester. It's a lot smaller compared to last semester. We only have 12 full-time students: 3guys and 9girls. as for interns: 5guys and 2girls.
Half of the students are Japanese and half of the foreign students can speak Japanese very well.

It definitely feels different from all the other semesters I have been here mainly because I am not responsible for teaching any classes for the 1st time. I will be translating for Revelations class twice a week and for couple other classes, but as for classes that is all I have for now.
But it wasn't only the beginning of the semester, but it was also....
Joel's birthday!!!!!
We surprised him with a little cake and a birthday song this morning :)
the two look-alikesHappy Birthday Joely~! Hannah even face-timed him from Murietta.
We miss you Hannah-chan!

Comments

Popular Posts