Meet the Fries Family!

When we went down to Speyer, the whole Fries family came down for their daughter's/sister's ceremony. So it was my first time to meet them all. Katha has one sister and four brothers, a pretty big German family. Also her grandparents came down too. She gave me a run down of all their names, but I could only manage to remember her siblings, dad's and grandpa's name. Still that's seven names, pretty good ne?


Katha's 4 brothers. (left)



all the sudden, they started running towards someone...


and it was to meet their sister. what a fun family.






Katha's grandma bought us all icecream. lecker!


The whole Fries family.


...und Ich.


I am suppose to go over to their house for waffles and dinner later today!


AND this is my 600th post!!! and this month also marks my 4years since I started this blog. Looking back, I am so blessed to see all the things God has done in my life, and yet He continues to do. danke alles for always keeping up with my blog.

Comments

Popular Posts