a little drive to France.

We make plans as we go. Originally we wanted to drive to Luxembourg to see my friend, but that didn't quite work out. So we thought about other options, and this was our conclusion. Monday morning we hopped into the car and started driving.


the sign says ''Paris"...but it's a little too far.

so instead we drove to Strasbourg, a city close to the border of Germany.
since it is so close, the city itself looks more like Germany just with French people.


French life.

I love all the bikers in Europe. They make it look so cool.



we went into a restaurant and ordered this. I forget what it was called, but it was good.

I love the fact that I was greeted in French! Bonjour, merci', bon apetite! I probably spelled it wrong, but please forgive me...





posing in France just because...at least I am.

you can't leave France without getting a crossant and a baugette. (sorry if it is mispelled again)



so we stopped at a bakery just before we left.

thank you to Katha & Janina for driving the whole trip.


Comments

Popular Posts