Sending Off.
Back in 2009 when I came back from Germany and started being an intern, Manda came as one of the students from Michigan. Back than she was only 18...and now she's still only 21. She's lived in the D-house as long as I have, but yesterday morning we sent her off. She is flying back to the states with Eder to get married next month. And when she comes back, she'll no longer be single neither will she live at our house. So on Monday, we had a bridal shower for her.
Anna. Amanda.Me
Anna just left a hour ago. She's flying to Tokyo for couple weeks, helping out the ministry there and the relief and heading home to Germany. And I will see her there :)
At the bridal shower, we were divided up in to teams and do a little skit.
This is Anna's team doing skit on Manda & Eder's married life. They all did a good job.
Anna just left a hour ago. She's flying to Tokyo for couple weeks, helping out the ministry there and the relief and heading home to Germany. And I will see her there :)
This is Anna's team doing skit on Manda & Eder's married life. They all did a good job.

Comments