Semester Over.
The week flew by like always and now the semester is already over and three students have already left this morning. Students are still working on their last take home finals and us teachers still have grading to do, but classes all done, students getting ready to take off the island. It's always bitter sweet to say goodbyes, but we all excited to see what God has in stored for them next.
For my Missions class, the students had to do a little presentation on a country that they would go as a missionary. They had to research some info about the country and come up with a tentmaking job they can do there and some ways to minister to the people. They all did a really good job. I am proud of them.
Here's Taliya doing her presentation on Korea.


On the left is a picture from Joel's 1&2 Chronicles class. It was a one-on-one class in the library.
And on the right, I have the students studying hard for their Acts final.
Missions class.
I had the privilege to teach the Missions class in Japanese this semester.
And here are my five wonderful students.
a little thank you card and chocolate from one of the students :)
Here's Taliya doing her presentation on Korea.
Aya: Tokyo. Yoshua: Okinawa
On the left is a picture from Joel's 1&2 Chronicles class. It was a one-on-one class in the library.
And on the right, I have the students studying hard for their Acts final.
This semester we started something new. We started recording some of our classes.
I had the privilege to teach the Missions class in Japanese this semester.
And here are my five wonderful students.

Comments