not done yet.

I'm not done with you yet. My faithful backpack that was given to me back in 2006 in Austria has traveled with me everywhere and has been used literally almost everyday since the day that was given to me. It was one of those backpacks that I wanted for awhile, though simple but sturdy, and God blessed me with it through a friend I met in Austria. I had it all my years throughout Bible College. It came with me from Austria to Okinawa, California, South Korea, all over Europe and Turkey, all over Okinawa, and Tokyo. Since I stuff it with my laptop and books and all sorts of stuff everyday, the straps were beginning to break, but I don't really want to get a new backpack yet. So last night I did a little fixing with it. I've always wanted to sow clothe tags with languages from all over the world on it. So here it is. I got my H&M tag and stitched it with yellow embroidery thread. I'm hoping that it will last me a little while longer.

Comments

Popular Posts