母の日
Mothers Day. was yesterday. And here is the project I worked on for/with the kids at church. Taliya and couple other girls helped me make the cards. I was only expecting about 17kids to be there, but I believe there was a total of 21 kids yesterday that showed up. It was pretty crazy trying to work with 21 kids running around, but all went well and was able to send them off with the Mother's Day crafts. I wanted to take pictures of them making it, and all the pictures I took of the kids but the room was way too crazy for me to be able to do extra work than I already had.
The kids all got to choose their own cards for their mommy first, and than I took a picture of them holding the card. After wards they colored inside the card and got this paper carnations.
Taliya working hard.
Farah & Ethan.
Happy Mother's Day to all the mom!

Comments