80's Party!

Well currently, I am home resting. I have caught on to the sickness that is going around the Bible College. Yesterday morning at 4a.m. I woke up feeling sick and went through the same symptoms as the other students and am in the recovering process right now. Sadly I have missed two days of the worship conference, but I am looking forward to attending the last day of it tomorrow. I haven't had time to rest like this in 2years since the last time I was sick with the flu. This is 2nd to the last week before the semester ends. I can't believe how fast this semester has flown by. Honestly, it doesn't feel like next week is the last week and we have to say good bye's to the students...

On Saturday, we had a birthday party for Rie and Nelms. And in the honor of Nelms, who dresses 80's style all the time, we had an 80's theme birthday party.

Happy Birthday Rie & Nelms!


Comments

Popular Posts