Tonaki Youth Camp!

On Tuesday morning, a group of 40 of us left to go to Tonaki Island for a four day youth retreat. The weather has been really chilly and cloudy for end of March, but God totally blessed us with warmer and beautiful weather. I didn't even feel a drop of rain the whole time we were in Tonaki!

Right before the ferry left the port, we had a time of worship.
On the 2hours of Ferry Ride.

We're here!
The short walk across to the other side of the island...



1st session.

enjoying the early morning on the beach.




This is my tent. Me and Anna were one of the tent leaders, and we were able to share and discuss from the sessions the day before and encourage the girls. I tried to get everyone in the picture but my arm wasn't quite long enough, so I had to hold my camera with my feet in the 2nd one...

Airi, Noah, and Rin.

Our faithful cookers throughout the whole camp.
Thank you so much for all your hard work!



Throughout the camp, we played many, many games.
We had the group divided into four groups, and we all had bandanna's to represent our groups.
Team Blue & Team Red

Team Yellow & Team Green.
Of course, Team Yellow rocked ;)

Time went by so fast and it was already time for us to leave. We have lots of sweet times of fellowship, prayer, and worship. Some enjoyed swimming in the ocean, taking a walk/hike on the beautiful island, and relaxing.
Every time I go camping, I think I come back liking it more. Sleeping in tent and sleeping bags, it's not too bad...when Lord blesses the weather.



It was a really good trip and thank you all for keeping us in prayer.
My prayer is that God will continue to work through the lives of the youth kids that came. That they will draw closer to God and have a personal relationship with Him.

"Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."
Psalm 139:23-24

Comments

Popular Posts