End of 12th week.
Every week goes by so fast, and now we are done with our 12th week of the semester. Only 3 more weeks to go. This morning we took our time off from lectures in headed down to Tropical Beach. The weather didn't look too clear and it was raining this morning so I didn't know how the beach was going to be, but as soon as we got there the sun came out and it was warm! What a gracious God we have. We enjoyed spending personal time with Jesus as we looked upon the beauty of His creation.
I didn't take my camera with me to the beach...but I had Joel take a picture on his i-phone and do the instagram app thing. I'm starting to want an i-touch just so I can snap random pictures here and there and have some fun editing it.
Also today is Good Friday! Jesus died for all of our sins past, present, and future. And now we get to experience this joy of His salvation. Tonight we are gathering together to celebrate this blessed time.
I didn't take my camera with me to the beach...but I had Joel take a picture on his i-phone and do the instagram app thing. I'm starting to want an i-touch just so I can snap random pictures here and there and have some fun editing it.

Comments