10hours of picture fun.
This week marks our last quarter of the semester. We have less than 4weeks to be together now. The Guam missions team came back last night, and the Sendai team left Monday and the Hokkaido team left today.
I finished teaching my last lecture for Missions class last Thursday, and the students (all gone to Hokkaido and Sendai right now) are preparing their presentation for the final week. I also finished teaching through the book "Releasing the power of prayer" by Chuck Smith on Monday. God taught us all more about prayer and what a privilege we have that we can come boldly before Him and that He wants to hear from us everyday. The only class that I will be really working on still will be translating for Acts class. We finished chapter 20 last Tuesday and have 8 more chapters to cover in the next 3weeks with a final coming up. Please continue to pray that everyone stays diligent because even though the semester is coming to an end, things just gets busier around here with Easter, Worship conference, and the finals week coming up.
But with most of my classes coming to an end, I finally have some free time to go through my pictures that has been pushed aside for a while now. There were lots of weddings and celebrations this past month that I had the opportunity to photograph. Going through more than 1,600pictures editing them and such takes almost just as long I spent taking their pictures. My job won't be done till it is put on disc ready to be given though.
Leon & Naoko
I didn't get to photograph her weding, but I was still able to get a good picture of them from where I was sitting.
I love her smile.
Robert & Rika
I was able to see the professional photographer's picture of their wedding last night.
It made me want their lens...


I finished teaching my last lecture for Missions class last Thursday, and the students (all gone to Hokkaido and Sendai right now) are preparing their presentation for the final week. I also finished teaching through the book "Releasing the power of prayer" by Chuck Smith on Monday. God taught us all more about prayer and what a privilege we have that we can come boldly before Him and that He wants to hear from us everyday. The only class that I will be really working on still will be translating for Acts class. We finished chapter 20 last Tuesday and have 8 more chapters to cover in the next 3weeks with a final coming up. Please continue to pray that everyone stays diligent because even though the semester is coming to an end, things just gets busier around here with Easter, Worship conference, and the finals week coming up.
But with most of my classes coming to an end, I finally have some free time to go through my pictures that has been pushed aside for a while now. There were lots of weddings and celebrations this past month that I had the opportunity to photograph. Going through more than 1,600pictures editing them and such takes almost just as long I spent taking their pictures. My job won't be done till it is put on disc ready to be given though.
Here are the different couples:
I've only went through few of their pictures yet, but this is their engagement picture.
The invitation photo and stuff has been done a while ago, but I just wanted to put another one up.
The invitation photo and stuff has been done a while ago, but I just wanted to put another one up.
I didn't get to photograph her weding, but I was still able to get a good picture of them from where I was sitting.
I love her smile.
I was able to see the professional photographer's picture of their wedding last night.
It made me want their lens...
The Newell mommy and the two boys at the wedding. They're all so cute.
The dance floor.
All the girls from this semester. Rika lived with us till the morning she got married, and now she moved up;)
The music entertainers for the night.
And this is just me.
I wanted to go for a Hippie style...I tried but I look more Bohemian or something else...
I wanted to go for a Hippie style...I tried but I look more Bohemian or something else...
And that's it for now...

Comments