Week's happenings.

It has been a week since my last post, but I know many of you already know the earthquake and tsunami that hit up in Mainland Japan Friday the 11th. The news came as a shock to many people and our hearts are still broken to hear the things happening. But at the same time God has reminding us all to pray for our nation. Japan needs Jesus. They're living in the dark hopeless world, and now that these things are happening, I pray that these eyes will be opened to see the love and grace of God being poured out among them. So please continue to be in prayer for this nation. The power of prayer is amazing.

Well on to a lighter note. March 14th in Japan in called "White Day." A day guys give back the girls some goodies in return of Valentine's Day. Here at CCBC Okinawa, on Valentine's Day the girls get together to get them something, and on White Day we get a returning gift. But the guys went all out this year and even made us homemade sweets. It didn't quite turn out the way they wanted it to be, but it was still good.
me and Naoko-san.
one of my most favorite pictures of her thus far.
You're beautiful.
And finally Rob & Rika's engagement pictures!
And yes, they are already married now and are on their way to California as I type.
Their wedding was yesterday, which I was able to take pictures for their receptions.
So watch out! Pictures on the way.
Lastly, I would just like to ask for continual prayer for us. We are already half way through the semester and are having our midterms this week. Next week, we are taking off to Tonaki-jima for 4days for a youth retreat. Please pray for our physical health as many of us are getting sick going through the day-to-day weather changed in Okinawa. And also this last half of the semester will continue to get busier as we have different missions trips and outreaches planned.
God has really blessed us with a neat group again this semester, and I know that He will continue to work in them throughout this semester. May we remember to praise Him in every situation.

Comments

Popular Posts