Rob&Rika Wedding

It has already been a week since Rob & Rika's wedding. Time just flies by so fast when we're doing so much all the time. The wedding was beautiful and just a special moment. They are in California right now visiting families and friends and enjoying their time together.

I still haven't had the time to go through the pictures yet so this is all I have on my computer right now. We were asked not to take any pictures during the wedding ceremony so I only have pictures from after. This is just the last bit of when they walked outside the chapel. The reception was fun with stories of Rob & Rika from the past. Hopefully I will be able to go through them sometime soon.

Omedeto to Wunderlichs!


Some of the CCBC students after the ceremony.
ich und Anna.
Pastors and the PK's.
They all have a good facial expression.

Comments

Popular Posts