Early Mornings.
This semester I am in charge cooking breakfast on Wednesdays and Fridays. I usually get a ride with gym group to the cafe so I am here at the church by 6 a.m. Today I wasn't in charge of cooking, but I had to come to the cafe a little earlier than usual. I woke up around 5:25 a.m. and left the house a little after 6ish when it was still little dark outside. I love early morning walks even though I am not too excited to wake up before 6. I was able to just sing to the Lord as I walked over to the cafe and relax playing worship songs on the guitar once I got to the cafe. I also really love the early cafe time when there aren't so many people, and you see the city starting to wake up and start their day.
This is a beautiful flower that is blooming by the Ginowan elemantary school. They also have a beautiful tree with yellow flowers, but my little GR wasn't willing to cooperate with taking a picture of it. So maybe next time I'll try to bring my other buddy out.

Comments