Sunshine & Cherry Blossoms.

We have already finished our 1st week of school. Though it has been only a week, there were lots of things that went on. Most of the students are trying to adjust to the new Bible College environment and the schedule, culture, and what not. Today we are all enjoying our day off. Some went on base to watch the Super Bowl as well as an all you can eat buffet. And some of us stayed back to relax. The sun is out today, and the weather is beautiful. Which means it's a perfect day for laundry! And also my 1st day out to go shoot some cherry blossoms before they fall off.

.Socks.
It's been really chilly this past month. And it will be a little longer. But today seems like I can bring my flip-flops out till the sun goes down :)


This is the cherry blossom tree behind the d-house. Last year it was already in full-bloom by this time, but this year maybe because it has been cold for a longer time, it seems like it's not going to be in full bloom.
In fact, it's already starting to get some leaves on it...
So I tried my best to take good pictures, but it was a little difficult.
But that's okay because I just came back from a walk with Anna to go take some sakura pictures! So I will post them on my next post.




Comments

Popular Posts