Eder & Amanda.

On the 19th, I had the opportunity to do a little engagement photo shoot for Eder and Amanda. It's good that I get to do something for them since they are planning their wedding in the states so I won't be able to take pictures than. I believe this is my 1st official engagement shoot, but not the 1st engaged couple to shoot. The day was cloudy and it started to sprinkle a bit, but God is always good. He stopped the rain after a while, the sun peeked a little enough to have some good lighting, and the sunflower field was beautiful, and I had some beautiful models for the pictures too. So here are just few of the pictures that I like. They're not perfect...because Eder's eyes are closed on some but, that's ok.Haha, I got a good laugh out of her for this one.
"6 inches!"

It would have been a really good picture...if that bench wasn't too small for Eder. lol

Praise the Lord. It was a fun day.

Comments

Popular Posts