Back from the Walk.

In my previous post I have mentioned that I was going to walk to the cafe with my camera. The day was a bit cloudy, and it sprinkled a little, but it was just enough time to snap a few pictures. I also walked this morning to the cafe, and it was a beautiful morning. I was a little bum that I didn't have my camera with me so I ended up taking a picture with my cellphone...

Ohana.
A cafe that I really like. I've never been inside yet though I've been wanting to this past 2years...
One day I'll make it in to this door instead of just driving by it every day.
Self-portrait.
I received this thing as at the Christmas gift exchange we had at the cafe. One of my friend kept asking me to take a picture when I do it so here it is. Something in this thing made my eye a little teary, and the whole feeling was interesting, but my skin feels nice and soft today.
The only thing is...the package doesn't look very advertising ne?
Just to let you know, it's a product of England and not Japan ;)

Comments

Trevor Raichura said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trevor Raichura said…
Happy Birthday, Tamiko! May the Lord continue to 'peel off' your flesh and give you a 'passion' for Him alone!

Popular Posts