5years of Safety.
I want to thank God for keeping me safe this past 5years. I went to go re-new my license today. Here in Japan, you have to get your license re-new every few years. My 1st one was 3years ago, which you have to sit through a 2hours lecture since it's your 1st time re-newing your license. If you're a safe driver with no accidents or no breaking the law, the next time you get a new license, you only have to go through a 30mins. lecture plus you pay less, and get a gold driver license! I'm really thankful that God has kept me safe these past years I have been driving specially when I had to drive high school students to youth group back when I had just gotten my license, and now that I have a van full of Bible College students to drive around all the time. I pray that He will continue to have His hand of protection over me and that I will be careful when I drive.
Pictures I worked on recently...
Pictures I worked on recently...
Beautiful Yomitan.


Comments