Recently...

It's been a week since the semester ended. Most of the students have left, and two more leaves next week. This place has quiet down a lot. Our ministry with the woman's Bible study ended today for this year, today was the last M.E.L.T (English ministry at the university). You can tell it's going in to the holiday season.

For some of you out there, I had originally planned to work at the post office again over break and relax, but an opportunity to go to Korea came up in November. So I had a quick change of plan to head to S. Korea for about month help out the ministry there until...the N. Korea thing happened end of November. So things got quickly canceled, and now I am back to my original plan. I had declined the post office job once but called them again, and by God's grace though they didn't need any extra person anymore, they gladly gave me the job. So I've been working at the post office for a week now, and I have about 2 more weeks to go. I was and am still a little bummed that I can't go to Korea right now, but I feel like I'm starting to see the reason why God wanted me to stay in Okinawa this break. Whatever it is, I'm looking forward to it.

.Matt.
One of the 1st students that left...
My new hobby.
I've been making little button hair ties and Christmas cards for everyone:)
Sending off Naoko-san and Aya-san to California. Have a blessed time!
BIG TOBLERONE!
I received this big 400g Swiss Chocolate as a Christmas gift.
I had so much food to eat today that I had a little stomach ache...one of the guys told me, "what a huge blessing it is that you can eat so much to get a stomach ache." Interesting way to think, but it's so true. We are so blessed to have all the things God gives to us.

Comments

Popular Posts