Only 5 more weeks of the semester left! It's going to get busier and faster. We have a speaker's coming up in a week. We will be camping up in Okuma for 3days and Rich from Fuchu, Tokyo will be here as a guest speaker. Other that we have Thanksgiving coming up, the delayed Harvest Carnival on the 20th and so on. Today is the Yomitan matsuri!!!! The best matsuri ;) I will be leaving to go to Yomitan a little earlier than everyone to take Hannah's Senior pictures. The weather looks pretty cloudy today...hopefully I can get a little peak of sunshine.
Yesterday, my mom brought over three girls to the youth group. My family is a part of the foster home and we have a girl that lives with for almost 3years and other that we constantly have different kids come and stay for us for a short period of time. These kids have been abandoned by their parents have no relatives that are willing to take care of them. They have a deep hurt inside of their heart, and there is a great need for love, God's love. It reminded me that there are so many people out in this world that are hurt, that feels unimportant. I want to be filled with God's love, so that I can see past myself and love on these people that Jesus loves...
Yesterday, my mom brought over three girls to the youth group. My family is a part of the foster home and we have a girl that lives with for almost 3years and other that we constantly have different kids come and stay for us for a short period of time. These kids have been abandoned by their parents have no relatives that are willing to take care of them. They have a deep hurt inside of their heart, and there is a great need for love, God's love. It reminded me that there are so many people out in this world that are hurt, that feels unimportant. I want to be filled with God's love, so that I can see past myself and love on these people that Jesus loves...
Monday morning. It was beautiful.

Comments