Lets go, Nikon.

I haven't had much time to play around with my camera lately. I try to bring it out as often as possible, but just sitting around in the cafe studying...I can't really do much.

But tomorrow will be my 3rd wedding photography, and I have my own camera this time! And it's my oldest brother's wedding! I feel a bit more pressured than usual, and I'm not sure how things are going to be like so I'd like to ask for your prayers...if you see this post before tomorrow afternoon.

I also have a bit more of picture taking to do on Saturday when they have a party just with their friends. I'll see some people from high school too so that will be interesting.

The number one thing that I would like to ask for prayer is that my brother is not a Christian nor are my relatives or my brother's friends. Please pray that I can be a light in some way and not be too shocked when it comes to the party. I don't remember going to a non-Christian wedding in my life so I know it'll be different, but I pray that it will be a blessed time for them. And yes, do remember that I'll be able to catch the perfect moments. Arigato.

Comments

andrea k. said…
oki-doki, tamikolein! i'll be praying. i miss you, and i am always blessed [and impressed!] by your beautiful photos. you are already a light and i know that tomorrow will be extra special. plus you might get schoko, hihi! xoxo!
Anonymous said…
お兄ちゃん(ヨウ君?)結婚おめでとう!と伝えてください。神様に守られ、良い時となりますようにお祈りしてます。
たかこ

Popular Posts