The Spot.

I love my house for many reasons, and I'm proud of it because it was my dad who designed it. I feel like I can take every little thing in the house, and it will make a good picture. If I were to do another photoshoot for someone, I'd like to do one at my house.

Israel head scarf I just received.

I saw this in the bathroom...maybe my dad washed it.

A picture of my childhood days back when I was 13. Construction area was my playground.
Here you can see I'm eye-balling their snacks :)

Hello Joy!
She's getting really old. Maybe 15 or 16? I've lost count coz she's been with us forever now.


Another Israel souvenir!
Pop-rock chocolate!
A very old post box my dad and my brother made long time ago.
Our door's always open. If you need a place to stay you're welcomed anytime.
.Matthew 7:7-8.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow!!!
Your dad designed the house!? That is so cool!! More pictures! lol. I miss you...how are you doing with your Nikon?
andrea k. said…
tamiko, i love seeing your house, after hearing about it! so schön. i want to come stay with you, whenever i finally arrive in japan-san-land!!! your fotos are absolutely beautiful. and i love your happy colors! xoxo! annie-san.

Popular Posts