Little Nago trip.

Last Wednesday, I finished my job training so I had the rest of the week off to relax. On Thursday I didn't do much other than playing around with my new camera.

This is my peach jello...but my favorite picture was taken on a RAW format so I can't upload it on my computer...
Friday, after spending most of my day at home, I decided to drive up to Nago to spend time with the Newell's. We met up at the beach and saw this.

I guess Taiwan is filming their drama in Okinawa.

Asa-Mac with the Newell's.

It was a real blessed time to spend time with the Newell's since I don't get to see them as often anymore. Hopefully I will get to go spend more time in the near future.

Comments

Mark said…
There should be some software that came with your camera that can deal with RAW images. If not you can download a program called GIMP (http://www.gimp.org/). You'll also need to download a RAW plug-in from their site to deal with RAW photos. I've never used it, but I've heard it's very good.

Popular Posts