Life at home is not really quiet and peaceful as I like it to be (I knew that all along before I decided to come home for the summer)...when there's two foster kids running around. My last few days have been spent keeping an eye on these girls since they are off school right now, and you never know what they can be up too. One girl has been at my house over two years now, and another just came last Wednesday, which we don't know how long she'll be staying with us.

After I spent most of my day with them, I head off to work. I just finished one week of work and only two more weeks to go. It's short, but it's good. The first two days of work was a bit overwelhming, but soon I got used to it as I got the hang of things. On Friday, I got to talk to some of the tourists as they made their crafts and it was pretty fun. Saturday was a non-ending flow of customers, though it could get busier...
I've been wanting to go take a tour of Ryukyu-mura...I've never been inside, sadly...and now's the time becasue I get to go in for FREE! but the weather hasn't been looking to good. Hopefully it'll completely clear up soon.

Comments

Popular Posts