I've been a late on most of my posts now...for some reason I haven't had much time to just sit down and relax...which is a good thing.

Well on Monday, Summer of Service began. This year we only have two girls, one from Michigan and another from Tokyo. We had orientation at the Ruiz house as well as good brunch of waffles, kishe, spam, and fruits. After wards we headed to tropical beach, but it was super low tide.

On Tuesday, couple of the people went to Kadena Base to help out a ministry there, and the others headed over to the Pallman's to help them move. At night we had a "English Party" where Mei-Lee invited her English students over to the cafe to play some games while they learned English. It was a really cool night.

Wednesday, after devotions while some of the people went to Foster to help out the ministry, we once again headed to the beach. And the ocean felt soooo good yesterday. I also found some money at the beach. It felt like I was hunting for treasure. And rest of the day I kept busy with cleaning and ministry...

And today...I'll just leave today for another post. But here are some pictures.

Joanna and Michal making us some good brunch.

Asa and his toys.

Yoshua and Taliya worshiping the Lord.

Hannah posing for me :)
It's been a good and busy week and it will continue to be like that.
Praise the Lord!

Comments

Popular Posts