The students are back from Tonaki! It was originally a one day trip, but because of bad weather the ferry did not leave Tonaki till this morning. I'm a little jealous because I know that even if they felt a little miserable from the prolonged trip, it will be an amazing memory to look back soon. But praise the Lord everyone is doing well. But now it's time to catch up with all the classes that they missed this whole week. And the time they were gone, I kept myself busy preparing for different classes so it was a good break for me too.
Here are some pictures from the month past that I didn't get a chance to post it up.


Here are some pictures from the month past that I didn't get a chance to post it up.
Kayo looks beautiful. This was taken after the little Kimono photo-shoot I did for them a month ago. It was a fun day.
These high school boys were funny. They were here for a school trip from Nagoya(mainland Japan).
They all of the sudden came up to us and started talking really broken English, but it was a lot of fun seeing them interact with the Bible college students.
They all of the sudden came up to us and started talking really broken English, but it was a lot of fun seeing them interact with the Bible college students.

Comments