I'm sorry that I haven't been able to update much recently for those of you who keep up with me through this blog. The semester has been going well and really busy. And with the wedding coming up this Saturday, every weekend seems to be busy with preparation and with the Valentines Day this past weekend kept us even busier. I have the feeling it's not going to slow down anytime soon. And with the blessing of being able to photograph some special moments for Kayo, there's too many pictures for me to sort through right now that I believe that it may not be appearing on my blog anytime soon. Sorry to those who are waiting for the pictures from her bridal shower...
But overall, I have been doing well. Translating, Teaching, watching kids, and other ministries keep me well occupied. Please keep all of us in your prayers as God continues to do His work in each of our hearts. He's stretching us, challenging us, to make us more beautiful in Him. Praise Jesus.
Monday is our adventure day where we take the students out for some site seeing.
We as well as another 10 more people from Futenma Chapel, OCSI, headed up to Nago for a full day of fun.
We first stopped at our chubb park=Pineapple park for free samples. went to the beach for lunch but bad weather permitted us from enjoying the beach. So instead we had our traditional CCBC Oki lunch: peanut butter and jelly sandwich at the parking lot at Expo. Some enjoyed the aquarium while others walked around, took naps, and etc. They were having a flower festival at Expo.
For me, I enjoyed talking with Anna and taking pictures. I always love talking to the grandma's that work at the Okinawa village. They are super fun to talk to.
The day didn't just end like that, but we went to an old school soba place and had good 三枚肉そば(umm, basically Okinawan meat noodles...). Afterward we bought some snacks and played games at the Newell's house till late. We didn't get home till 11:30...and sure enough everyone looked pretty tired the next morning.
But overall, I have been doing well. Translating, Teaching, watching kids, and other ministries keep me well occupied. Please keep all of us in your prayers as God continues to do His work in each of our hearts. He's stretching us, challenging us, to make us more beautiful in Him. Praise Jesus.
Wednesday morning: oatmeal day.
It looks nice and sunny...the sun has been out in Okinawa for a while now.
It looks nice and sunny...the sun has been out in Okinawa for a while now.
We as well as another 10 more people from Futenma Chapel, OCSI, headed up to Nago for a full day of fun.
We first stopped at our chubb park=Pineapple park for free samples. went to the beach for lunch but bad weather permitted us from enjoying the beach. So instead we had our traditional CCBC Oki lunch: peanut butter and jelly sandwich at the parking lot at Expo. Some enjoyed the aquarium while others walked around, took naps, and etc. They were having a flower festival at Expo.
For me, I enjoyed talking with Anna and taking pictures. I always love talking to the grandma's that work at the Okinawa village. They are super fun to talk to.

Comments