Amazu!

God is so good. I am constantly reminded of His goodness. He renews my strength everyday and gives me enough energy to go throughout the day. Living as an intern at the Bible college here in Okinawa this past year, almost without any break from it, has been extremely challenging. My flesh always wants the freedom to go anywhere wherever I want specially living in my hometown. I struggle with many battles within myself, battles in knowing my shortcomings and such. There were many times I just wanted to run away to a place away from ministry...away from all the responsibilities and being with people 24/7.

I struggled with these kind of things for about almost 6months to the point it brought me into being anti-social, unhappy, and wanting to leave everything behind and take off somewhere. But God has placed me in the D-house for a reason...that I may be encouraged by those who live there. By those who understand me very well and know me enough to encourage me and rebuke me in the time of need. I can actually say right now that I am glad to be here and do what I am doing even though I know there will be many struggles still as God continues to stretch me everyday. I'm just learning to become more like Him daily. To surrender myself, to be humbled, and look to Jesus how He has laid an example for me to follow.

I am so thankful for all the prayers. Without it I probably have given up long time ago. God is good. I don't know what He's doing right now, but I know that it's something more amazing. Keep on keeping on till Jesus comes back. And that should be our prayers.

("Amazu" is one of the new words Tommy came up one day...meaning "Amazing.")

Comments

DEAN said…
This is a great quote you said:

"God is good. I don't know what He's doing right now, but I know that it's something more amazing."
Anonymous said…
This post blesses me :) Thanks for sharing Tamiko. It is a joy to see you all growing in Christ daily. Thank you always for your love and service Tamiko.

Natsuki

Popular Posts