The Ruiz family returned, and 2other interns and 1student returned from California this past weekend, and the Koinonia cafe is alot livelier than this past month. Less than 3weeks till the Spring semester begins, we want to use this time to get ready for classes and also to enjoy this little time of relaxing as well as enjoying the small group we have here right now.

This coming semester, we are opening of the Bible college for full time Japanese students meaning that most of the classes will be translated. With that will come more preparation time and such please be in prayer for the Bible college as well as the students that will be coming in.
And it looks like I will be teaching the "Missions" class this semester, and maybe be a translator for a class but we will have to see.

Recently, I've been working on little projects here and there.
I made a jewelry stand for Kayo last week, and I think it turned out pretty good.
It has always been my hobby to make things out of whatever I can use.

Saturday was a beautiful day. I enjoyed staying at the d-house for most of the day doing laundry, cleaning, and preparing for the class. But days like this though...instead of sitting in the house, I should have gone for a little walk.

In Japan, the 2nd Sunday of January, we celebrate this thing called "Coming of the Age" day.
Those who turned 20 and is turning 20 between last April and this year March is part of the Coming-of-Age day. This year we had five young men celebrating this event.

We also had a time to pray for them.

And Tueday. The Newell's stopped by the Cafe before returning to Nago.
It is always a blessing to have them around and this little cute one here.
He's growing so fast. I can't believe it.

He got a little too comfortable being here...he started rolling around like it was his house.

Comments

Popular Posts