not enough words.
Where to begin...I know I've been a little lazy with my blog updating..though I don't think many people look at it these days, it's a good way for me to see what has been happening in m own life and look back next year.
So since the last time I updated...there's alot that went on I believe. The weather got really, realy cold and than it returned to being hot today. I knew that it would warm up right before Christmas, but it's such a drastic change it is always surprising.
My work has been good, and today I actually have a day off since it's "emporer's birthday" and sadly we don't get a day off for Jesus' birthday on Friday. The post office is getting ready for 年賀状 (the New Year's card) to come in and with that things get busier, more crowded, and I believe the workers will be a little stressed. I can already feel it even when it hasn't actually hit the day yet. I pray that even though I don't really get to talk to anyone there since it is more like a one man work for the most part, to be able to shine the light. Though I feel so ugly and useless most of the time, God is able to use me in many ways if I allow Him to. Pray that He'll continue to change me and challenge me in so many areas of my life and that He will give me the strength to go through each of the trials He sets before me.
Well, now on to different things...
Tuesday, the 15th, me and couple others were invited over to Chuck and Yumi's house for dinner. Yumi made us some good teppan yaki. Later that evening we enjoyed each others companies and finished the night with playing taboo.
Wednesday, the 16th, Iza Amargo arrived from Korea. She'll be here with us till the 31st, and than she will be returning to California.
Thursday, the 17th...I don't remember. Friday, the 18th: I had icecream.
Saturday the 19th: watched little Masaki for most of the day while Hakugaijin had a concert at "Human Stage." (Human Stage is name of a live house...)
So since the last time I updated...there's alot that went on I believe. The weather got really, realy cold and than it returned to being hot today. I knew that it would warm up right before Christmas, but it's such a drastic change it is always surprising.
My work has been good, and today I actually have a day off since it's "emporer's birthday" and sadly we don't get a day off for Jesus' birthday on Friday. The post office is getting ready for 年賀状 (the New Year's card) to come in and with that things get busier, more crowded, and I believe the workers will be a little stressed. I can already feel it even when it hasn't actually hit the day yet. I pray that even though I don't really get to talk to anyone there since it is more like a one man work for the most part, to be able to shine the light. Though I feel so ugly and useless most of the time, God is able to use me in many ways if I allow Him to. Pray that He'll continue to change me and challenge me in so many areas of my life and that He will give me the strength to go through each of the trials He sets before me.
Well, now on to different things...
Tuesday, the 15th, me and couple others were invited over to Chuck and Yumi's house for dinner. Yumi made us some good teppan yaki. Later that evening we enjoyed each others companies and finished the night with playing taboo.
Wednesday, the 16th, Iza Amargo arrived from Korea. She'll be here with us till the 31st, and than she will be returning to California.
Thursday, the 17th...I don't remember. Friday, the 18th: I had icecream.
Saturday the 19th: watched little Masaki for most of the day while Hakugaijin had a concert at "Human Stage." (Human Stage is name of a live house...)
And Sunday the 20th, we moved our weekly Sunday night service W2 up to Nago for a Christmas party that CC Nago was having. It was a blessing to see alot of non-Christian friends that showed up from the school Tim teaches, break dancers, and couple Jr. High kids that Tim met at Mc Donald's. We were all blown away by God's goodness. We had a lot of food, fun, and fellowship. That night, one of the break dancer boy, Masaki, accepted Jesus. We really had a blessed time. Please continue to keep the Newells in your prayer as well as the people in Okinawa that more will come to know the awesome, loving God that He gave His only Son for us.
And that is the reason why we celebrate Christmas ne.
"For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord."
Luke 2: 11
Luke 2: 11

Comments
Merry Christmas!!!
ps: I still follow your blog!! Keep it up!! :D
Awesome stuff!