Little Masaki's 1st Birthday!
Yesterday, Dec. 7th, a group of us drove up to Nago to celebrate little Masaki's very 1st birthday.
He is growing soooo fast. He walks around everywhere and is starting to do all sorts of stuff. It is such a joy to see him grow. It make up for the time I didn't get to see Ayu pregnant or be around when he was born since I was in Germany, which was another amazing time.



It was a blessed time celebrating this little boy's birthday with the Newells. May God continue to pour out His blessings upon the family. Happy Birthday Masaki!
He is growing soooo fast. He walks around everywhere and is starting to do all sorts of stuff. It is such a joy to see him grow. It make up for the time I didn't get to see Ayu pregnant or be around when he was born since I was in Germany, which was another amazing time.
Here's the birthday boy looking super adorable.

Comments