"I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in His Word I do hope..."
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Cotton Candy in Italia.
Hello, to my Melissa fans. She sent me a picture of her and her amazingly huge cotton candy that she ordered in Italian in Italy. Her pictures just bring a smile to my face. I miss her.
aww melissa :) i miss her too. tell her i said hi!
Anonymous said…
I love love love melissa!!!! and you too tamitschko!!! by the way heres a funny little coincidence: you know how people call me michalski.... well, that kinda died a few weeks ago when there was a hudge hunt in germany for a murderer who escaped from prison and yes his name was actually michalski..... :) kinda weird eh?! haha so yeah that has found an abrupt end amongst germans... :) but you can still call me that, since youre not german. :) it was so good to hear from you tamiko!! yes I am still in paris, but I am leaving for good (at least for as far as I know) on saturday. how are you? love michal
aw, melissa! i'm so proud of her! did i tell you i saw her in october, tamiko??? and where else but the schloss heroldeck? it's a small world... :) i miss you tamiko san! it's good to hear you are keeping busy and got your post office job and still doing ministry! are you teaching again next semester?? i just got home to minnesota, and i'll be here for a while. ohio gozaimasu! xoxox annie-san.
Comments
it was so good to hear from you tamiko!! yes I am still in paris, but I am leaving for good (at least for as far as I know) on saturday. how are you?
love
michal
i miss you tamiko san! it's good to hear you are keeping busy and got your post office job and still doing ministry! are you teaching again next semester?? i just got home to minnesota, and i'll be here for a while. ohio gozaimasu! xoxox annie-san.